Boo!

By Thursday, September 10, 2009

Before I officially start my busy work day, I just gotta let this out. Been trying to access my Yahoo Mail for the past hour and I really just can't get through!

I need to check my Yahoo Mail badly because of some updates that I'm waiting for. Huhu. And... I need to check and see if Cebu Pacific also sent me an email regarding changes on our flight schedule from Busuanga to Manila this coming December 1st. I just find it weird that they'd send me updates regarding changes in flight sched through text. *Sigh* But then again, I guess I could always just call the # indicated in the text message that I got.

But more than anything, I want to check my Yahoo Mail to see if there are any updates from my friend who got married yesterday. Yup! Gail, an online friend, got married yesterday, 09-09-09. I find that cool, because I know 2 couples who got married last 08-08-08. One couple is Ayah and Jon, and the other is Bear and Eileen. Hehehe.

Anyway, the Memet and I weren't able to go to the wedding yesterday because I had trainings and language interventions scheduled for yesterday. :( But, since Gail and Don just got married yesterday, there probably won't be any updates from her for another couple of days. Hehehe. I'm just uber excited to hear from her. LOLz.

*Sigh*. Gotta start working now. I've a full plate for today. I'll just try to login to my Yahoo Mail every once in a while, I guess.

Related Posts

0 comments