Commuter Chronicles

By Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I'm one of the hundreds of thousands of commuters in the Philippines. My life, as compared to other commuters is probably so much easier. I just walk a block to get out of our subdivision, take a tricycle to the highway, then from the highway, ride an FX going to Ayala. I get off the FX right in front of my office building. Hehehe.

When it's time to go home, I just go to the back of my office building and from there, I get an FX going back. I don't need to take a tricycle going to our subdivision anymore because The Memet always waits for me at night.

Anyway, I will be creating a series of blog entries (Commuter Chronicles) to recount some exciting commute experiences and discuss proper etiquette when commuting. Why? Because there were so many times when I wanted to release some rage because someone was leaning against me in the FX, occupying too much space, coughing into my hair, etc.

Watch out for it! Hehehe.

Related Posts

0 comments