First Year Anniversary Plans

By Friday, October 09, 2009

Our wedding anniversary isn't for another 4 months, but I'm already excitedly planning it in my head. Hehehe. It won't be anything grand. Originally, we were supposed to go to Bohol on our 1st anniversary, but since we're already going to Coron this November (and we're also paying for my inlaws' airfare, accommodations, and meals... basically everything), it would be impractical to go to Bohol just after 2 months. We're not rich. LOL.

Anyway, for our 1st anniversary, I was thinking we'll go to The Spa in Podium (The Memet's never been to Podium). Here's a list of the services I'm planning on booking for the 2 of us:

- We'll start off with an Aroma Scalp and Shoulder Massage.
- After that, Sea Salt Body Scrub. Yey!
- Then, the Feetish Foot Spa and Luxurious Hand Spa will cap it off.

I wonder how long all those treatments will take... Hehe. I super duper can't wait! =D

After an uber relaxing experience at The Spa, we'll probably just have dinner at some restaurant in Podium. I was thinking Burgoo... Any other suggestions? Teehee!

Related Posts

0 comments