Packing List for Coron Trip

By Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yey! Our trip to Coron is now just about a month away! I can't wait! Hehe. So... In anticipation of the trip, I'm now making my list and checking it twice. *Wink*

Here's what I have so far:

1. Four (4) pairs of board shorts
2. 5 tank tops
3. Aqua shoes - Wouldn't want to be stung by them sea urchins...
4. Strappy sandals - Not the ones for gimiks... The ones for trekking. Hehe.
5. 3 pairs of swimsuits
6. Hat/Scarf
7. DSLR and P&S cameras
8. Underwater camera case for DSLR and Point and Shoot cameras
9. First aid kit (bandaids, paracetamols, antihistamines, ibuprofen, etc)
10. Bags for lugging around things while island hopping (belt bag, backpack, etc)
11. Plastic bags for wet clothes
12. Wet wipes
13. Phone and camera chargers
14. Flashlights
15. Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, lotion, etc.)
16. Godiva Anti-Jellyfish Sunblock - Are there jellyfishies in Coron?
17. Insect repellant - I'm effin scared of those dragon-sized mosquitoes!
18. Towels

That's about it. Hmmm... Am I forgetting anything?

Photosource: Google Images

Related Posts

0 comments