Typhoon Pepeng: The Calm Before the Storm?

By Friday, October 02, 2009

It's drizzling here in Makati... Last text message I got from The Dan was that it was already raining pretty hard in Cainta and that the wind has picked up. My shift doesn't end till 10pm, but Pepeng's expected to make landfall around 9pm. I'm praying that I'll be able to go home tonight. I want to be with my family... I don't wanted to be stranded here in the office. :(

Text messages have been circulating, saying that Pepeng might be as strong as Hurricane Katrina and/or stronger than Milenyo. I pray to God that we'll all be safe...

I already bought food and I have a blanket in my locker. Found 3 extra shirts in my pedestal. I also have a sachet of shampoo and facial wash somewhere in my pedestal, along with a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a bottle of Ora Care mouthwash. I also still have sample Cyleina soaps somewhere in my pedestal. I also brought my antibiotics with me. I think I'm braced and ready for the typhoon. I'll probably be safe here in the office even if I get stranded for like 3 days. But I still want to go home... :(

I'm still hoping that the weather forecasts are wrong... Hoping that Pepeng would change its course. But then it's all up to God...

Be safe everyone.

Related Posts

0 comments