I Heart Reese's

By Tuesday, November 10, 2009


Don't you just love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? Teehee! I know not lots of people like it because it's too sweet, it's not the kind of peanut butter they like, etc. But I don't care. I looooove it to bits! LOL!

The last one I had was left in my bag overnight. I commuted to work this noon and when I got to work, it was already melted. I still ate it anyway. Never mind if I got chocolate stuck between my teeth. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, is LOVE.

So if you want to give me chocolates, give me Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I'll heart you for it. LOL!

Photo Source: Google Images

Related Posts

7 comments

  1. my hubby and i love this! dami namin nakakain nito in one sitting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis Ida! Ang yummy talaga ng Reese's... Ayan. Nag-crave tuloy ako. LOL! Tiis-tiis muna... Diet... Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!!!!

    Pls check out our Fashion Style & Celebrity Gossip blog!

    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eternally Fixated! Thank you. =) Will visit your blog too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love Reese's too. The last time I had some, I ate so much that I felt sick. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liza! Wow, that must've been a lot of Reese's! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i heart reese's too!! actually anything peanut butter-flavored!

    ReplyDelete