From Coron, with Love

By Monday, December 07, 2009 , ,

Sheesh. I feel like everyone's been hella busy since December came. I for one, know that my weekends for this month are fully booked. I've got events lined up, weddings to attend, church activities, work, work, work... Oh, and my little online business is kinda picking up which is a good thing of course. But my goodness... My weekends feel just about as busy as my work-week! I wish they could make changes to the "week". Instead of 7 days, it'd be nice if it was 10 days instead. 5-day workweek, and a 5-day weekend. Hahaha! That would be uber awesome. LOL.

Anyway, I was somehow able to upload our Coron pictures into my Multiply account. I tried to blog about it last Friday, but Blogger seemed to be down for some reason.

Here's a sneak peek at some of our pictures (taken using our Canon Powershot D10):






To view the rest of the pictures (along with some kwento), you can check out my Multiply Site. =D

That's all for now! =)

Related Posts

0 comments