The Memet Series: Emote, Emote

By Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I'm feeling somewhat sentimental today. Hehe. I feel like it's been ages since our wedding (The D&D Wedding), when in fact we've only been married 10 months, 1 week, and 5 days. Hehehe. I can't say I'm still adjusting to the married life because fact is, I didn't really need to adjust much. I can adapt real quickly. Hehehe.

Anyway, I sorta miss the experience of getting married so I tried to view our onsite wedding slideshow (courtesy of Andre Photography)which I uploaded on to YouTube.

Whenever I try to play the slideshow, it keeps saying, "An error has occurred, please try again later". =(

But I went ahead and got the embed code for it anyway. Hehehe. Hopefully it'll be up and running soon.

Here it is:



Hope you're able to view it. I really wanted to share the slideshow because it was one of the happiest days of my life. =)

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Beautiful photos, sis. <3 <3 <3

    kakainggit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... Thanks sis! Credit goes to our photographer. Galing nila eh! Hehe. =D

    ReplyDelete