The Memet Series: Home Alone

By Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just wanted to blog about this before I forget. =D



Image Source: Google Images

The other day, I was watching Home Alone in our office pantry during my lunch break. I just saw like 30 minutes of the movie, but I felt so nostalgic and for some reason, I wanted a copy. Hehe. So I texted The Memet and joked that I wanted a copy of parts 1 and 2 of Home Alone. He asked why and I said "Wala lang" ("No Reason"). Hehe. He didn't ask any more questions so I thought he dismissed it already. I was just joking anyway.

When I came home last night, I was surprised to find a DVD copy of Home Alone in our bedroom. I was even more surprised when The Memet mentioned that his "guy" was still looking for a DVD copy of Home Alone 2 (Lost in New York).

Spoiled wife much? LOL.

Related Posts

0 comments