2010 New Year Resolutions

By Saturday, January 09, 2010


I meant to do this during this past week during my break at work, but I just couldn't access blogger from the office anymore. Maybe IT already blocked the site. Hahaha!

Anyway, I realized that I do not really have a significant list of resolutions. Here's the few that I was able to think of:

1. I will try not to let PMS take over my moods. Meaning, I'll try not to lash out on The Memet when I'm PMS-ing. Hahaha! Girls, you know how difficult this is. Hehe.

2. I will read more books. Even if I usually read about murders and crimes, reading somehow puts me in a happier disposition.

3. I will make an effort to be HAPPY every single day. Yeah, to me, that sounds easier said than done. I used to be a really chirpy kinda gal. Always ridiculously happy. For some reason, I feel like I've lost my sunshine over the years and have become a bitter, b!+C#y, cynical oldie. I can be so masungit sometimes. But I'll try to conjure up my old hippie-happy self. Happy-happy-joy-joy!

4. I will do crunches every morning, right after I open my peepers. Yeah, right. This is one resolution that never really happened over the past few years. Wahahaha! But I feel like I must still put it down.

5. I will open a separate bank account for my small business. Not during the 1st quarter of this year. I need to earn more money first. Hehehe.

So, there you have it! My new year resolutions! More like a TO-DO list. Hahaha!

Related Posts

0 comments