Another Weekend Escape at Fontana

By Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Memet and I were in Fontana with his office friends yesterday. Would've been a whole lot more fun if we were able to stay until the next morning, but we had to leave at 2am so that The Memet would be able to attend his 5am choir practice...

Been online since 4pm... My hands and wrist hurt like hell. LOL. Gotta rest 'em up before I go take a bath.

I'll just leave you with some of the pictures that I took in Fontana. Here are a few of my favorites:




You can view the rest in my Multiply account. :)

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. The photos you took are beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I love looking at beautiful pictures so I started playing around with an SLR last year. Hehe. Still have a lot to learn. :)

    ReplyDelete