Eclairs, Anyone?

By Thursday, February 18, 2010

Waaah! I'm on an eclair gorging phase right now. Haha!


The Dessert Solutions kiosk at our building's lobby didn't have eclairs for a couple days and I was fidgety. I would drop by every few hours just to check if they already have eclairs. LOL! Just imagine my glee when I came in for work today. I was walking to the elevators when I passed by their kiosk and caught a glimpse of a batch of eclairs! I was practically waltzing to the waiting elevator! LOL.


Now that I've had my fill of eclairs, my day is complete. Haha!

You can check out Dessert Solutions' website for their menu of cakes and pastries. The eclair that I buy at their kiosk here in our bldg costs P30 a piece. It's about 4-5 inches. Not exactly cheap... Hehe. But it's well worth it, IMO.

On their website, you can order a box of mini chocolate eclairs, just 2 inches each, for P220. That's 12 pcs in a box. Affordable? I dunno... I'm thinking of ordering 2 boxes... 1 for my inlaws and 1 for my parents. Hehe. It's really good, so I think it's worth it. But that's coming from someone with a sweet tooth. Hahaha! Oh, but don't get me wrong. Their eclairs are not overly sweet. It's just right. Very delectable.

Okay... Enough rambling. Back to work. LOL!

P.S.: Where else can I buy eclairs? You know, in case of emergencies... Hahaha! :p

Image Source: Google Images

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Oh no you just made me crave for a chocolate eclair! Haha. Starbucks has eclairs too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go get one na sis! Lol.

    When the Dessert Solutions kiosk didn't have eclairs, I actually went to Starbucks to look for some! Haha. Too bad I haven't seen eclairs in any of the Starbucks near our office in a while...

    ReplyDelete