My Lush Wishlist

By Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I am such a soapaholic. Haha! I am always trying out new soaps and when I hear about nice smelling new ones, I'm itching to try them out too!

Right now, I'm using By Nature Handmade Soaps. I'm a reseller of these soaps (And of Cyleina Organic Soaps), so I always have a stash. Hehe. Now, don't get me wrong. I love By Nature Handmade Soaps. These soaps are like my favorite among all soaps. It's just that I don't want to miss out in case there are other soaps out there that are also nice. Do I make any sense? LOL.


Anyway, I'm dying to try out Lush Soaps. Lush isn't a new brand or anything. It's been there for as long as I can remember. But I've never tried any of their products. Just recently however, I wandered into a Lush thread in GT and well, it piqued my interest. Hehehe.

After getting some feedback from other Girltalkers, I've decided that these are my "must try" soaps from :

Photos, Prices, and Soap Descriptions are from Lush's Website.


1. Honey I Washed the Kids (P245)
Mouth-watering honey soap for washing you, the kids, the dog and the granny. Real honey hand and body soap to soothe and sweetly scent your skin.


2. Karma Soap (P245)
Top up your Karma quotient with a quick wash during the day.Buy a big chunk, slice some off for the washbasin and the kitchen sink then keep the rest for the shower. There's enough Karma fragrance in each bar to perfume your whole body each time you wash.


3. Rockstar (P275)
The creamy vanilla sweetie one.Here's a soap for all of us who know we ought to be attracted to sophisticated beiges and navy blues but can't help grabbing everything perfume. Cut through a big chunk and you'll find some little white soap stars inside; you'll find even more as you wash with it. Now get out there and sparkle!


4. The Godmother Soap (P245)
Despite our Ballistics, skincare, haircare and all other wonderful things for our baths showers and bodies, people tend to call Lush "That soap shop". This is fair, because we do make exceedingly good soaps. We looked into this (technically Pia looked into it and we were all very interested) and found that 68% of people in the UK wash their hands with washing up liquid. That`s just not right. It`s not good for your hands. Stop it! Mo, our soap supreme, has made this special soap (scented with our best selling Snow Fairy scent) for keeping by the kitchen sink. Think of it as your fairy godmother for the hands.

Oh, how I wish The Memet would come across this blog and see all my wishlists. Hahaha! Then he won't need to worry about what to get me for my birthday. LOL. Tough luck though. :p

I will update y'all once I've finally gotten my hands on these seemingly delectable soaps. Hehe. =D

Lush Stores can be found in the following locations:
Glorietta (632) 8176152
Shangri-La (632) 6331631
Rockwell (632) 8982045
Mall of Asia (632) 5560463
Greenbelt (632) 7574572
Bonifacio High Street (632) 8562022

Lush's Website: http://www.lush.com.ph/

Related Posts

0 comments