New CP!

By Monday, February 15, 2010 ,

Remember how I've been whining and whining about getting a laptop? LOL.


Well, last Thursday, The Memet used my ebay account to bid on a Nokia E90 and then last Saturday, we met up with the seller in Mega Mall to get it. It's a bulky phone, but so far, I'm loving it.


Since I got a new phone, The Memet inherited my 3 year old Nokia 6300 which is still in tip top shape - barely any scratches! ;-) I hope he keeps it that way. Hahaha!

Okay. So you might be wondering why The Memet got me a Communicator instead of what I've been whining for... Well for him, it's like hitting 2 birds with one stone. ONE, a new, upgraded cellphone for me and TWO, I can surf the net using this new cellphone! I need to be in a wi-fi hotspot though to be able to surf the net. I'm new to this though, so I'm still trying to learn how to use it. Hehehe. Oh! I love this new CP because it has Word, Excel, and even PPT! It's essentially a mini-mini laptop. Haha!

Anyway, thank you so much to my Memet! Mwah! I promise to take good care of this cp. =D
Image Source: Google Images

Related Posts

0 comments