A Series of Unfortunate Events

By Monday, February 01, 2010

I meant to blog about our nice little anniversary trip over the weekend but... Well, who knew even our weekend would be hectic? Haha!


I want to blog about it right now, but it wouldn't be so nice without the pictures. I'll wait till I get home later tonight.

I'll also throw in a blog entry about the series of unfortunate events that happened to me since we got back from our mini vacation. The cuts and bruises are starting to heal, but I'll still take some pictures and humor myself by blogging about it. LOL.

Quick side note... I think I really have to commit to exercising and proper diet. I'm gaining weight! We gorged on food during our anniversary trip and it's just so hard to not eat after that... LOL. It's only been a week. But, oh well. I must... LOL!

I am weak-willed when it comes to food. I didn't use to be like this. I was a skinny ninny when I was growing up till college. Then when I started working in the call center industry, I started gaining weight. Probably coz of the night shift? Or maybe I just developed a healthy appetite? Hahaha! Anyway, proper diet and exercise... Let's see how far I'll get. LOL!

Related Posts

0 comments