Cebu Pacific: 70% Off on All Domestic and International Flights

By Thursday, April 01, 2010


Hey guys! Planning on traveling early next year? Hop on over to Cebu Pacific's website and book your air fare at 70% off! Do it NOW! Limited seats only and sale's only till April 2nd. That's tomorrow. Hehehe. :p

The Memet already booked our Bohol trip for next year. The damage? Php2449.00, round trip for two (2). Not bad, eh? Hehe. ;-)

Can't wait! I wish it's already January 2011! Bohol, here we come!!! =D

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Got our tickets for Siargao & Puerto Princessa too. :)

    Btw, Thanks for linking. I have added a new badge code on my sidebar. You might want to try it out as the old one seemed broken.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I've never been to Siargao, but I've been to Puerto Princesa. You're gonna love it there. =D

    Oh, alrighty. Will add your new badge. :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete