Photo of the Week (#3)

By Monday, May 31, 2010

My chosen photo for this week is something simple. Hehe. I just chose this photo because when I saw it, I suddenly craved for some Greek cuisine. I am soooo hungry. Hehe.

Mano's Greek Taverna is in Tagaytay. Just along the highway. You'll pass by it if you're on your way to Sonya's Garden. It's on the right side if the road. But I could be mistaken. I'm bad with directions. LOL! If you want clearer directions, you can probably consult Mr. Google. ;-)

Anyway, their food is really good and quite affordable. The owner was sitting outside and was chatting with a friend when we went there to eat. He was very friendly and approachable. You guys should try it out if/when you go to Tagaytay. :D

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Looks like a nice place to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Food's great. I know nothing about authentic Greek cuisine, but I guess it's as authentic as they come coz the owner's Greek. Hehehe. =D

    ReplyDelete