Pulse Check

By Saturday, May 01, 2010

I think I mentioned in my last blog post that I was supposed to have my oral surgery yesterday, April 3oth. Well, 2 days before the said date, my dentist contacted me and said that he had to move the surgery's schedule coz my case was apparently a difficult one. *Afraid*

Anyway, just a few hours ago, I came from another check up with him and he explained the whole procedure to me. The risks, pre and post surgery care, etc. Apparently, the wisdom tooth that's to be extracted is fully developed and its root is well into my mandibular canal where the lingual and some facial nerves are. (Whew, jargon overload. LOL.)

So there. My surgery will be done on May 7th. Depending on how it'll progress, it may have a part 2 after a month. Haha! Good luck.

But that's not what's been keeping me busy. I haven't been able to blog regularly these past few weeks coz of work. We've been hella busy with so many things! I swear, even my breaks have diminished. My hour long lunch break is now crunched into 30 minutes or less. I could probably still have my lunch in one hour, but that would mean that I would have to extend my stay in the office well after my shift. Tsk.

Mergers are essentially good for the company who did the buy-out, but goodness, we've never been busier.

Aside from that, I haven't been in the blogging mode as of late because most of the time, I had my nose buried in a book. Hahaha!

One of my new year's resolutions was to read more books this year. I think I've already surpassed my quota for this year. LOL! I'm really loving JD Robb's In Death Series. JD Robb is Nora Robert's pseudonym. Actually, I don't know if pseudonym's the actual term and I'm too lazy to look it up. Hahaha! I think I'm already on my 10th or 11th book. I just loooove Nora Roberts. Hehehe.

See? Here's my small collection of Nora Roberts novels. They're mostly from ebay because they're so hard to find (especially the In Death books). :)



So there. I have tons of pictures to upload from outings, birthdays, and such, and they've just been sitting in my cameras for weeks now. I really should be transferring them to the PC right now, but I feel so lazy. AND, our PC's running low and disk space. I think I really need to go PRO on my Flickr account. We need storage!

With that thought in mind, I'm gonna log off now and take a nap. Maybe I'll be in the mood to do more things later when I wake up. Hehehe.

Toodles!

Related Posts

0 comments