Tagged!

By Monday, May 24, 2010


I've been tagged! =D

Sis Mary of http://southlovesnorth.blogspot.com/ tagged me to answer the following 50 questions. Hehe. This is the first time anyone's tagged me, so thanks sis! =)

Here goes:

1. What time did you get up this morning? - 3:20am. My shift for the next 5 weeks is 6am-3pm. Bummer.

2. How do you like your steak? - Well done. I don't think rare or medium rare is healthy because bacteria isn't killed if food isn't well cooked. I just read that somewhere. Can't remember where. Hehe.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? - Iron Man 2 in 2D. I don't really know what the difference is between the regular films vs 2D. It looks the same to me. Haha! Too bad Iron Man 2 didn't come in 3D when we watched it.

4. What is your favorite TV show? - Given that I don't get to regularly watch anything nowadays, I'm gonna have to say CSI, CSI NY, CSI Miami, I Love Carly, Drake and Josh, Glee, Gossip Girl, Privileged, Kendra's reality show, How I Met Your Mother, and Tyra. That's a lot for someone who doesn't spend a lot of time in front of the boob tube. Hahaha!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? - I think Cainta, is fine as it is. I'm sentimental about my hometown. Don't ask me why. Haha!

6. What did you have for breakfast? - A peanut butter sandwich and a glass of water.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? - Asian, French, Greek, American... Heck, just about everything! LOL.

8. What foods do you dislike? - Hmmm... Liver? And other types of innards...

9. Favorite place to eat? - Whew, this one's tough! I have so many favorite restos! =D

10. Favorite dressing? - Ceasar.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? - I don't drive but we have a Vios and a Revo.

12. What are your favorite clothes? - Jeans, t-shirts, hmmm... Anything comfy. I prefer comfort over style. Hehe.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? - Wow! I'd explore the whole world! =D

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? - Half empty so that I can fill it to the brim again. ;-)

15. Where would you want to retire? - Tagaytay sounds nice...

16. Favorite time of day? - Any time as long as it's with the Memet. Awww... Haha!

17. Where were you born? - Taytay, Rizal.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? - None in particular. Wait, is cheerdance a sport? =D

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? - I dunno.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? - I dunno either. Haha!

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? - Everyone. =)

22. Birdwatcher? - No. But I like watching people and cars. ;-)

23. Are you a morning person or a night person.? - Just a person. LOL.

24. Do you have any pets? - Kakai, a Japanese Spitz =)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? - Uh... None really.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? - Gosh, I wanted to be so many things. At first, I wanted to be a broadcast journalist, then I wanted to be an architect like my dad, then I thought it would be nice to become a Doctor. At one point I also wanted to be an interior designer. I ended up taking Psychology in college. Right now, I'm working as a language trainer. Haha!

27. What is your best childhood memory? - Balancing a garden chair on it's hind legs beside the fish pond in our yard and falling in head first. Haha!

28. Are you a cat or dog person? - I looooove doggies! PAWS is my beneficiary for one of the organic products that I'm reselling. =)

29. Are you married? - Yes. Happily so. =)

30. Always wear your seat belt? - Always. If I'm not sitting next to the driver, I tell whoever it is that's sitting there to buckle up. ;-)

31. Been in a car accident? - Just a minor one back in Saipan.

32. Any pet peeves? - A LOT. Haha!

33. Favorite Pizza toppings? - Pepperoni, green bell peppers, mushrooms, bacon, and lots and lots of CHEESE! *drool*

34. Favorite flower? - Gerberas are really cute. =)

35. Favorite ice cream? - Any kind of ice cream's heaven to me. Hehe.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? - KFC, Mcdo, Jollibee, Sbarro, World Chicken.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? - Never. I've never taken it. Hehe.

38. From whom did you get your last email? - Girltalk. Just got another PM. Hehe!

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? - IF I had a credit card, I'll probably max it out at multiple stores like VNC, Janylin, Forever21, Petit Monde, Top Shop, Memo, and so on and so forth. Haha!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? - Nope.

41. Like your job? - Most of the time. :p

42. Broccoli? - Love it.

43. What was your favorite vacation? - Our Bora trip last Jan 2009. =D

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? - My parents, The Memet, and The Memet's parents. =D

45. What are you listening to right now? - The sound of the keyboard as I type. :p

46. What is your favorite color? - PINK! But most of my clothes are neutrals. Hehe.

47. How many tattoos do you have? - None. Sometimes I wish I had one though. :p

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? - Excited much?

49. What time did you finish this quiz? - 10:48am

50. Coffee drinker? - Not so much anymore. Hehe.

WHEW! I'm finally done! Hehehe.

I won't tag anyone in particular, but please feel free to answer the quiz that I just did and tag people. ;-)

Image Source: Google Images

Related Posts

6 comments

  1. thanks sis. I'm a GT user as well + Cosmo user. lol..♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most of my followers are from GT. Hehehe!

    I also visit Cosmo's forum every once in a while. I used to be there quite often kaya lang, na-block na dito sa office. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. babalikan ko ito. tag ko sarili ko. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe. Can't wait to see your post. :)

    ReplyDelete