Photo of the Week (#4)

By Monday, June 07, 2010

The photo that I chose for this week was taken last weekend when my teammates and I went to Somerset Millennium in Makati for a team building.


When The Memet dropped me off at our meeting place, I accidentally left my cellphone on the car seat and I only remembered when I got to the building's lobby. By the time I turned around, The Memet had already driven away. :-( That was probably the first time in a logn while that I had to go a day and a half without a cellphone. I felt stripped, kinda naked. Haha! Wasn't used to the feeling of not having a cellphone. Anyway, I was able to make use of good old Mr. Landline so The Memet and I were still able to talk.

Here's one of my favorite pictures from our team building:
That's Bear and JP having wild fun in the pool. Ü There's another picture which is my ultimate fave, but it's in another person's cam. I'll try to get hold of it so that I can post it here as well. Ü

Related Posts

3 comments

  1. nice shot you got there!

    if you have time please do comment on my entry for Noel & Levy Thanks Giving blog contest here: http://amomsfreewill.blogspot.com/2010/06/100.html

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you've captured the droplets of water. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete