Photo of the Week (#9)

By Monday, July 26, 2010

Yes, I'm still alive. I've wanted to blog for the past couple of days but even my weekends have become busy. Well not busy like work kinda busy, but since I've been spending a lot of time in the office and at church, I gotta make sure I don't forget to make time for my 2 families, right? So, yeah, that's what I've been up to lately.

I don't have time to browse through my gallery of photos, so I'll leave you with one of my all time favorites. This photo was taken by my friend Katz' husband, Aikee Morota. He's way better than I am at photography. Like, waaaay better. Hehehe!

Here's the amazing photo:

It's our adaptation of The Ring. And... Yep, that's me on top of the tv as Sadako. Uber cool, huh.

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. nice photo yo have there...scaryyyy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo! So funny!
    Relax Mare, take a deep breath. Just post when you have time and when you're inspired:)

    ReplyDelete