Hungry?

By Wednesday, August 04, 2010

I don't know why but I'm always hungry. Lots of people know me as the girl who's always hungry. Haha! And nowadays, it seems like my appetite's at an all time high. Goodness. It must be my body's way of compensating for its messed up body clock.


Look at this photo that I compiled. Isn't everything in there just mouth watering? Hahahaha!


I hope I don't gain much weight before the 27th of this month. I've something on that day that would require some photos to be taken. Haha! Whatever it is, is for me to know and for you to never find out. LOL!

Diet... Diet... Hay. I guess I need to do some sit-ups. If only I had the will-power to really do it. Hahaha!

Image Source: Google Image

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. So, you're posing for FHM magazine on the 27th? hehehe.
    I love food! Mare

    ReplyDelete
  2. FHM??? Where did that come from? LOL!

    Yeah, I love food too. Nomnomnom. Kelan ka ulit uuwi dito? XD

    ReplyDelete