AirPhil Express FriDeals!

By Friday, September 10, 2010

Hey guys! Been checking out AirPhil Express' website quite often recently, and I noticed that they've got good deals going on. They have this FriDeal every week - A seat sale every Friday!



Do check it out and see if you can grab yourself a decent deal. I think it's pretty cool that we have more options nowadays when it comes to affordable airfares. Looks like AirPhil Express is trying to give Cebu Pacific a run for their money. Hehe! (BTW, I think CebPac is also holding a seat sale until Sept. 12. You might wanna check it out as well. *wink*)

The Memet and I won't be able to travel anytime soon because of our tsunami-like workloads, but I do hope you guys get to travel the Philippines and see the awesome beauty of our country. :)

Related Posts

0 comments