Fitness: Getting the Groove On

By Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I can't believe it's only been two weeks since I started working out. I haven't seen much changes to my body yet (Hello, 2 weeks?), but I'm starting to feel more lively, energetic, and well, happy! Ü

I'm glad that despite my super hectice work schedule these days, I still get to spend about an hour and a half in the gym on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. That actually means that I've cut down my sleep hours to 6-7 hours instead of 9, just so I can go to the gym before my shift. I always thought that I needed 8-9 hours of sleep each day to make me function properly. But after I've been sleeping just 6-7 hours, I realized that maybe all these years, I've been oversleeping. Hahaha!

Quite honestly, work's been quite a b!+@# these days. Back to back to back trainings... Hardly any real break. I usually have my lunch on the run. LOL! So it's good that I go to the gym regularly, because it gives me something to look forward to. Yes, I would much rather "torture" my body into shape than go to work. LOL!

Speaking of torture, my PT does just that everytime I see her on weekends. Her name's Smile, by the way. Hehe. I've only had 2 sessions with her so far, but each time, I go home with an aching bod. Believe me, it hurts even more the next day. Hahaha! That's what's great about having a PT. They push you to your limits. I believe it helps build discipline. They're also great at giving motivation. I hate those crunches that Smile makes me do, but well, she can talk me through it (5 nalang, Dianne! Kaya mo yan!). Hehe.


Anyway, I've to go now. Stay healthy peepz! Ü

Image Source: http://www.sparkpeople.com/news/genericpictures/workout_tired.jpg

Related Posts

0 comments