Borrowed Books

By Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Well, I didn't really borrow them. Hehe. One of my trainees saw me lugging around a pocket book last week. I told her that I normally bring a book so that I have something to read in case traffic's ugly or when I'm on break (That's IF I can take a break). I also normally read atleast a chapter before going to sleep.

Imagine my surprise when, the next day, the guard approached me and said that one of my trainees left a package for me at the lobby. She left me 2 novels! Hehe. Great timing as well because I'm almost done with Nora Roberts/JD Robb's Remember When (I finished Interlude in Death last week).

Here are the books my trainee lent me:


Good thing I haven't seen The Time Traveler's Wife yet. I'm sure I'll have a great time reading it. The other one's a bit scary, I think, based on its synposis. Can't wait to get started! :)

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. I would love to read those books too...very interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't started reading them. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete