Photos of the Week (#15)

By Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Hi guys! I think I forgot to post a Photo of the Week last week, so I'm posting 2 shots this week. :)

They're pics of one of my favorite kikay cousins, Jaimie. I'm glad that she's finally getting over her insecurity because of her color. She used to always complain about her being morena. But I guess she finally realized that she's very pretty nonetheless. :)



I think that I'll be able to post weekly pictures going forward. I finally figured out how to schedule blog posts. Hahaha! I'll make some in advance when I have time so that they'll just automatically appear on my blog every Monday.

In the mean time, I've gotta go. Have to head to the gym before my shift. Toodles! :)

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. she does look like Melissa Ricks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I guess she does! I should tell her. Hehehe. Thanks sis! :)

    ReplyDelete