Life & Death

By Sunday, November 07, 2010

We were in Novaliches yesterday to attend my father in law's auntie's funeral.


Even though I didn't really know her, I felt heartbroken for the family she left behind. My father in law felt especially sad since she literally took him in when he moved from Bicol to Manila.


I felt so sad for Lolo (Tiyo 'Wel)... I think it's extremely hard to be left behind by your spouse. :( If that happened to me, I wouldn't know how to continue with my life... :(


Anyway, the day was pretty gloomy yesterday. Thankfully, we were already back at Lolo's house when the heavy rain poured.

The whole day served as a reminder for me... Cherish every moment you have with your loved ones. Arguments and disagreements should be resolved as soon as possible. Shed any anger immediately. Spend precious time with your parents and siblings. You never know when it'll be too late.

Related Posts

0 comments