My 2011 Starbucks Planner (Yipee!)

By Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm so happy! I already got my 2011 Starbucks Planner last Tuesday, November 16. That was a record-breaker for me. The promo cards were made available only last November 3rd. Hahaha!

I was so busy this past week with work and all, add to that I was also sick, so I wasn't really able to post anything here. I was able to take pictures of my new planner 2 days ago. Here it is!









Once my cough and cold goes away, I'll start working on my 2nd planner. Well, yeah, it isn't for me. It's for The Memet. Hehehe! Adik mode, here I come again! LOL!

Related Posts

5 comments

  1. Yeyyyy! Thanks sis! Now I'm working on the 2nd one! Hehe... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Starbucks overload ito. hahaha!
    Congrats! I also got the stamp card but Ayah said she's not interested with the 2011 planner anymore (unlike last year) so i ditched the idea of buying Starbucks coffee again. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon: Thanks! Hahaha! Yep, halos araw-araw ako nasa Starbucks, namumulubi na nga ako. LOL!

    Actually, I just collected stickers for the planner out of habit. Ang all time favorite Starbucks Planner ko parin ay yung soft-leather yung cover na may kasamang pencil (2008 planner). Winner talaga yun. Timeless, classic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete