My New Year's Resolutions for 2011

By Friday, December 31, 2010

I've been so busy (what's new?) these past few weeks that I barely had any time to post a decent blog entry. I won't make a lengthy one right now. Just wanted to write down my list of new year's resolutions lest I forget. I hope this list is more realistic than the ones I had in the past couple of years. Hahaha!
Here we go:

1. I will go to the gym at least 2x a week.
2. I will buy a shelf for all the books that've piled up since The Memet and I got married. Once I have a shelf, I'll be able to get all my books from my parent's house. (Good thing my brother isn't complaining yet. They're all in his room. LOL!)
3. I will buy a side table and a reading lamp.
4. I will start depositing more funds into my personal savings account. Just because I'm married doesn't mean I shouldn't have my own money. :)
5. I'll take more VLs from work (when and if my schedule permits. hehe)
6. I will find time to regulary meet up with my friends.
7. I will save up for a trip to Batanes.
8. I will blog more often (Yeah, goodluck).
9. I will start taking photography more seriously.
10. I will LIVE. :)

I have a good feeling about 2011. :)



What about you? What are your new year's resolutions?

Image Source: Google Images

Related Posts

0 comments