Sykes Year End Party - Teaser Post

By Monday, December 13, 2010

How I wish I'd be able to make a follow-up post on this topic. Hahaha!

Attended the 2010 Sykes Year End Party last Saturday, 12.11.10. It was held at the huge MOA Concert Grounds, right behind the SMX Convention Center. It was a blast! Hehe. I'll "try" to post another entry with more details, but in the mean time, I'll just share this photo:

L-R: Stef, Me, Cherie, Quich
This was taken in one of the many photo booths at the venue. This particular photo booth was the same one we had at our wedding: Pose n Print! XD

Well, that's it. Gotta get back to work. I have a few more parties lined up before the holidays, but I might only be able to attend one more. I need some serious REST! Hehe. Anyway, ciao for now! :)

Related Posts

0 comments