December 2010: Manila South Recognitions Night

By Sunday, January 09, 2011

About a week after the Sykes Year End Party, my teammates and I drove to Club Mwah somewhere in Boni, Mandaluyong to attend the 1st ever Manila South Recognitions Night. We didn't really know why we were invited because it was primarily for managers, but hey, as long as there's free food, we're game! Hahaha!

Here are some shots from our Club Mwah party on the evening of December 17, 2010. :)

Club Mwah's elevator. :D

Event souvenir! Took me a while to figure out what it was for. Hahaha!

The Follies de Mwah, Club Mwah's in-house entertainment. They're super galing! :)
The entertainment they provided was really good. World class, infact. :)

The lady in the purple feathery coat (left) is Manila South's big boss. One of the best bosses ever. :)

Me and my friend Katz sitting in the sidelines. :p
After the entertainment and the awarding, people started to party the night away on the dance floor.
Me, I don't dance. I've got 2 left feet. So, I just took pictures instead. Hahaha!

Related Posts

0 comments