December 2010: New Year's Eve

By Sunday, January 09, 2011 ,

The Memet and I spent the afternoon of December 31st visiting our Ninongs and Ninangs. We gave each of them a box of brownies and some By Nature Handmade Soaps. The soaps were, of course, care of... ehem... me. Hahaha!

Once we were done, we went straight to my parents' house for an early dinner with my side of the family. :)

I only have 4 cousins in the Paulino side. 3 of the 4 are boys. Hehe!

Very small family. Hehe!

Me: More food, please! (It just occurred to me that my dad's not in any of the pics. LOL!)

After that, we went home to more food, a prayer, and some pictures.

Another very small family. :)

Small, but obviously happy. :p



We didn't really stay up to greet 2011 anymore. The Memet and I were asleep before midnight because we had to get up really early the next day for a trip to Pampanga to visit my mom's side of the family. :)

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! here's to a fruitful, blessed, and bountiful 2011 for us all.. *cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! HAPPY NEW YEAR din to you and your family! More blessings for all of us. :)

    ReplyDelete