Need Help: Anniv/Birthday Gift for The Memet

By Monday, January 10, 2011

I can't believe our 2nd wedding anniversary's coming up. I've been so caught up thinking of stuff for my father in law's 60th birthday that it escaped my mind that our anniversary's only a couple of weeks away! And it's not just our wedding anniversary. It's also The Memet's birthday! Waaaah!

I'm running low on ideas, so if you have any, please please please share them with me. We'll be in Bohol on the week of our anniversary, so I'm kinda clueless.

I'm thinking of having our hotel room in Bohol set-up with balloons and a tarp, but I already did that last year:




So... What else can I do??? Help!

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. how about doing something new which both of you haven't done together yet?

    skydiving, bunjee jumping.. or perhaps a trip in the neighboring asian countries? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to Bohol on the week of our anniv. :) As for the Asian trip, baka in the next few years nalang. We wanna explore the Philippines muna. And besides, wala pa passport si Dan. Ako naman, more than 10 years na expired passport ko. LOL! Kakatamad pumunta sa DFA. Pilaaaaaaa. Hahaha!

    Tagal ko na sya niyayaya mag-bungee jumping, kahit nga sa zipline lang eh. Ayaw talaga. Pag pumunta kami Cebu, gusto ko i-try namin yung Edge. Ayaw nya din daw. LOL! Hays.

    ReplyDelete