Shopping List for 2011

By Wednesday, January 05, 2011 ,

I have decided that to start off this year, I will be making lists. I hope to go back to these lists every once in a while and see how I'm doing as I go along. Hehe! What better way to start than with a shopping list? ;-)

Image Source: Google Images

Lemme see. There are things that I need, but neglected to attend to in the past, so... Here goes my list:

1. Tripod - After several trips and family gatherings, I have decided that I really NEED one. It's hard not being included in family portraits (coz I'm always the photographer). The Memet and I also hardly have any shots together when we go on out of town trips on our own. LOL!

2. Nikon 50mm 4/1.8D - I love taking portrait shots. Period.

3. Camera Bag - I need a small one for my Nikon D40. All I have is the original bag that it came with. It's very bulky.

4. Chucks - Weird, right? Hahaha! My sneakers are more than 3 years old already, and it's starting to die on me. Well, not really die, but you get what I mean. Hahaha! I need a new one soon.

5. Ipod Shuffle - I don't need a Nano or an Ipod Touch. I just want a Shuffle. The teeny tiny one that you can clip on to your sleeve or your shirt or something. The Shuffle that I have is still the 1st gen kind and it's starting to embarrass me. Hahaha!

6. Wallet - The one I have is starting to fall apart. But if you see The Memet's, his is in worse condition. He doesn't want to replace it. He simply likes it because it doesn't run out of money, he says. LOL! I got us our wallets before our wedding almost 2 years ago.

7. Side Table - The kind that has a drawer with a lock or something. Hehe! We still don't have a side table next to our bed.

8. Chest - A big, long chest, about the same width as the foot of our bed. It can serve as add'l storage for our bed linens and a bench we can sit on while watching TV.

9. Towels - We need more towels. We've been running low on towels ever since we started going to the gym.

10. Book Shelf - I think this is part of my 2011 new year's resolutions. But when you think about it, it really belongs here in this list. Hahaha!

Hmmm. I think that's about all I need, really. More books, clothes, bags, shoes, and a new cellphone are welcome additions, of course. Hahahaha!

Related Posts

6 comments

  1. Hi sis! I'm not sure if you know this, but I'm the one who bought HHN stuff from you. Sensya na, kakagising ko lang kanina eh. Hehe.. Btw, I love your shopping list. I actually have one too, but it's not in my blog.. Anyway, thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis! OMG, yeah, it IS you! I had to double check your blog. Hehehe! Thanks for buying from me. =D Next time try mo naman yung By Nature Handmade Soaps. LOL. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! I'm actually looking for a good soap for my face. Ano ba maisusuggest mo sakin? Here are some facts about my skin:
    - acne-prone, oily, sensitive, large pores

    Pero ito talaga ang pinoproblema ko, everytime I wash my face, nagkakaron ako ng red blotches tapos medyo itchy rin. Nawawala sya after 10-20 mins. I really want something that won't make my facial skin itch right after washing it. I'm thinking of buying "Dairy Bar" because of its moisturizing properties and the fact that it has tea tree (which works for me) in it. Is that good? Do you have any suggestions?.. Sorry naman, ginawa kitang dermatologist. haha. I just really wanna know your opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe. Ok lang sis. I have a couple of suggestions for you:

    1. Dairy Bar - For the same reasons you stated. Hehe!

    2. Very Oatmeal - Works against acne and ideal for very sensitive skin.

    3. Just Tea Tree - Since you mentioned tea tree works for you.

    4. Citrus White - It's the soap bar that helped eliminate my pimples. Well, save for the occasional ones nowadays. It also helped reduce my dark acne marks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm.. Daming choices! Hehe.. Sige, pag-iisipan ko muna. Nagbabackread din ako sa thread ng BNHS sa Female Network eh. Thank you so much sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome sis! Just lemme know once you've come to a decision. :) If I'm not mistaken, I gave you a sample cut of Sea Mud Pie. You can try that din. It has astringent properties. :)

    ReplyDelete