Shopping List for 2011
I have decided that to start off this year, I will be making lists. I hope to go back to these lists every once in a while and see how I'm doing as I go along. Hehe! What better way to start than with a shopping list? ;-)
|Image Source: Google Images|
Lemme see. There are things that I need, but neglected to attend to in the past, so... Here goes my list:
1. Tripod - After several trips and family gatherings, I have decided that I really NEED one. It's hard not being included in family portraits (coz I'm always the photographer). The Memet and I also hardly have any shots together when we go on out of town trips on our own. LOL!
2. Nikon 50mm 4/1.8D - I love taking portrait shots. Period.
3. Camera Bag - I need a small one for my Nikon D40. All I have is the original bag that it came with. It's very bulky.
4. Chucks - Weird, right? Hahaha! My sneakers are more than 3 years old already, and it's starting to die on me. Well, not really die, but you get what I mean. Hahaha! I need a new one soon.
5. Ipod Shuffle - I don't need a Nano or an Ipod Touch. I just want a Shuffle. The teeny tiny one that you can clip on to your sleeve or your shirt or something. The Shuffle that I have is still the 1st gen kind and it's starting to embarrass me. Hahaha!
6. Wallet - The one I have is starting to fall apart. But if you see The Memet's, his is in worse condition. He doesn't want to replace it. He simply likes it because it doesn't run out of money, he says. LOL! I got us our wallets before our wedding almost 2 years ago.
7. Side Table - The kind that has a drawer with a lock or something. Hehe! We still don't have a side table next to our bed.
8. Chest - A big, long chest, about the same width as the foot of our bed. It can serve as add'l storage for our bed linens and a bench we can sit on while watching TV.
9. Towels - We need more towels. We've been running low on towels ever since we started going to the gym.
10. Book Shelf - I think this is part of my 2011 new year's resolutions. But when you think about it, it really belongs here in this list. Hahaha!
Hmmm. I think that's about all I need, really. More books, clothes, bags, shoes, and a new cellphone are welcome additions, of course. Hahahaha!