Cambridge Satchel: Yes? No?

By Monday, February 07, 2011

I've been debating with myself for the past 3 days on whether I should get a Cambridge Satchel or not. I'm not sure if I need one, but I sure as heck want one.


Image Source: http://schushopmanila.blogspot.com/

Image Source: http://schushopmanila.blogspot.com/
(I so want the yellow satchel... Drool)

I asked for a pricelist from Schu, and nearly gaped when I found their reply in my inbox a day after. The 13" satchel is over P5000. Not exactly what I would spend for a bag. But... Well, I want it. Birthday present for myself? Hehe.

What do you think? Should I go ahead and get one? ETA of the next batch is around April or May. Hehehe.

*** Cambridge Satchels will be available in Schu shops this March. Send them an email at schushopmanila@gmail.com to reserve one for yourself or if you'd like to inquire about the prices as well. :)

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. I want this! I know a seller of this bags. I'm also thinking to get this for myself as a birthday present too. :)

    btw, I'm eyeing for the red 13" satchel. I think this is such a cool street bag :p let me know if you'll buy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis! I think I will get one. Hehe! Instead of yellow, a friend is urging me to also get it in red. He's literally forcing me to get the red satchel. LOL! I'll give in, but I'll get it in 11". :) Will let you know once I take the plunge. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete