Fun Shoot With Elie and Melvin

By Friday, February 25, 2011

About 2 weeks ago, a friend's boyfriend needed a photographer for a project that they're working on in school. They didn't have a budget for a photographer so they contacted me. Hahaha! I'm not a real photographer, so I don't charge anything for fun shoots. I just do it for the experience. It's just too bad that I don't get to do it often. I sooooo need to practice. Hehe.

Anyway, we did the shoot last weekend. They were supposed to do a pre-nup of some sort. I'm terrible at directing so I just let them do whatever they wanted. LOL!

They're happy with the results, so I guess I'm happy too! Hehe. Here are some of my favorite pics from the shoot:

Looks a bit like lomo? Hehe!
And this one too. :)
Elie fell in love with this shot. Hehehe. :)
This one's my personal favorite. ;)









Related Posts

0 comments