Lusting Over Shoes

By Friday, February 04, 2011

I'm not a fashionista. I'm one of those girls who prefer comfort over style. Haha! But... This year, I told myself to up it a little in the fashion area. Nothing serious. Maybe I just wanna look more put together. More... Polished? Haha! And I think it has something to do with my move to a different site/office. I haven't moved yet. The move will happen sometime in March. It's more responsibilities, really. But they say it's a good thing. LOL. I'm still with the same company, btw.

Anyway, new surroundings, new people... Why not "New Me"? Hehe!

I was taking a quick break earlier when I stumbled upon some shoes. I've always known they existed. I've secretly drooled over them in the past. But now, I think it's time I get me one of 'em. Hahaha!

Melissa Shoes

Ultragirl Vazada - P2995

Vivienne Westwood Elevated 3 Straps - P5999

Crocs

Lily Holiday (Gold) - P2465

Lily Holiday Bling - P2500

Lily LJ Plaid - P2465

Mccall St Flower Wheels (Bijou Blue) - P1850
I have more Crocs shoes on my list because they're known for their comfort. Comfortable and cute! Not bad, eh? And the Melissa shoes. I'm not sure if they're also as comfy as Crocs, but they're super cute and unique. They're plastic! Hehe. Great to have during rainy days. And Lord knows we're going to see a lot of rainy days in the coming months.

Oh well. Gotta save up first. That probably means I'll have to cut back on my Starbucks consumption. Hahaha!

Where to Buy:

Melissa Shoes - Manila: Geleia (MOA, TriNoma), Anthem (Powerplant Mall, Shangri-la Mall), CMG (Selected CMG Boutiques), Mia Bella (Serendra), Culte Femme (Rustan's Tower Shangri-La, Rustan's Makati, Rustan's Cebu), Mix (Greenbelt 5), Rustan's Red Tag (Robinson's Place). Outside Metro Manila: Culte Femme (Rustan's Alabang), Discovery Shorelines (Discovery Shores), Regalo Boutique (Shangri-La Boracay)

Crocs - Click here for store locator.

Related Posts

5 comments

  1. I'm no fashionista myself. And I love comfort without sacrificing style teehee! I love my crocs too so comfortable especially while I was pregnant and so heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh... I love the Vivienne Westwood pair! Also, I've heard a lot of good things about Melissa shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chew On This - Hi! We're on the same page on comfort over style. Hahaha! I'd love to get my hands on a pair of Crocs that I can wear to work. Hehe. :)

    Liz - Hello! I saw the Vivienne Westwood pair on Daphne Osena-Paez and just fell in love with it. Just can't help but wonder it it's comfy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uy taga Sykes ka pala? Was browsing through the SPC website and nakita kita dun =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Sykes ako, hehe. Manila South English Team. :) Anong account ka?

    ReplyDelete