Crazy About Honey I Washed The Kids

By Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First of all, thank you so much 'babyjourney' for letting me know about Blogpress. I downloaded it this morning and now, I'm giving it a shot. It's the only app I've ever paid for, btw. Yes, I'm a cheapskate like that. Lol!

Allow me to mention that it feels kinda weird blogging from my cellphone. Hahaha! But I like it because I can continue blogging now, even when I'm at work. :)

So. Let's give mobile blogging a shot. Hehe!

If you're following my tweets, you've probably seen me express my love and devotion for Honey I Washed the Kids. It's a soap bar from Lush. The first time I ever used it was about a month or two ago and I just fell in love with the scent. It smells a bit citrusy with a mix of honey and toffee. I laveeet! Lol!

After a couple of baths with it, I regetted buying such a small chunk. Between me and The Memet, it was gone in 2 weeks. :( Yes, The Memet liked it too.

So... When I happened to be in Ortigas again 2 wks ago, I went to Lush in Shangri-La and got myself a nice big chunk.




It's P245 per 100 grams.

As I was getting ready to pay for my yummy yummy soap, I saw a small section with tiny tin cans. They happened to be solid perfume! And what do you know, hey had a solid perfume version of Honey I Washed The Kids on a buy one get one promo! Coolness!




I got 2 for the price of one. (P595)

I've used it several times now. The scent doesn't last very long, but I like reapplying every minute anyway so it's fine. Lol!

What about you? What's you favorite Lush product/scent? :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Related Posts

1 comments