Munch Mania

By Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hey guys! How're you all doing? I'm trying to get my positivity back 'coz I've been feeling down lately for so many reasons.

One of my action plans in combatting the blues is well.. Eating! Lol.

I'm trying to go for healthy snacks. Here's what I've been munching on lately:




Mrs. May's Pumpkin Crunch. It's a bunch of pumpkin seeds sorta caramelized together into a sweet salty cube. It's yummy! Great for snacking because it's vegan, wheat free, dairy free, gluten free, has no cholesterol and preservatives. Hehe!

And, hey! You're also doing a good deed when you buy some Pumpkin Crunch! Hehe. :)




You can find these crunchy treats at any Starbucks branch here in the Philippines. It's a bit pricey at P70 for a 56gram bag, but it's not so bad really.

My other current favorite snack/drink is Tearrific's Caramel Milk Tea.




It's super yummy and, it's cheaper than my Starbucks favorites! But nothing will ever replace my all time fave Chai Tea Latte from Starbs. Lol!

I dunno if Tearrific has other branches. The only one I know of is in Rublou Marketplace at Brookside in Cainta. Hehe.

Well, that's all for now. What about you? What are your favorite snacks at the moment? :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Related Posts

0 comments