My First Kimmidoll

By Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hey! How have you guys been? I'm so glad to be blogging from a PC. It's so much easier. LOL!

I have so many things that I wanna blog about, but I don't think I can blog about everything in my head tonight. I need to turn in soon. So I'll show you guys something instead. :)

Look! It's my first ever Kimmidoll!

Super duper cute! XD

Here she is outside of her box. :)

I first saw it on someone's blog (Can't remember whose...) and I just fell in love. Hehe! I was in Glorietta with The Memet and my inlaws last weekend when I wandered into Fully Booked. As I was about to pay for a gift that I bought for someone, I saw that they had some Kimmidolls near the cash register! The bigger ones are around P600+, so I just bought the keychain. Need to wait for payday to buy the bigger one. Hahaha!

I'd love to collect Kimmidolls. They're super cute. :)

Related Posts

2 comments