Have Mercy!

By Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Aaaargh! I don't like posting negative updates, but I'm in dire need of some unloading lest I spontaneously combust.

I am swamped at work this week, working on everything for my business unit. Clients have requests left and right. If you pile up all my tasks, they'll probably be taller than me.

And the icing on the cake? My apprentice decided to go MIA. I've been unable to contact her since yesterday. So all her tasks have fallen on my already full plate. Please, come back! Waaah!

Seriously, people. Work isn't a game. If you have a problem or if you're having difficulty coping, atleast talk to your immediate supervisor about it. Don't leave 'em hanging. Coz speaking from experience, this situation I'm in is no walk in the park. Seriously.

Sigh. I guess I need a new apprentice.

That's all, thank you. Now... Back to work...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Related Posts

0 comments