Crash and Burn

By Thursday, June 02, 2011

My apprentice came back. :) But... She's tendered her resignation. She's rendering her last 30 days with the company. :( Rest assured though that it isn't my fault she's leaving. In the few months she was with me, we have become friends. But, well, she has to do what she's gotta do and yeah, after a heart to heart talk with her, I understand where she's coming from.

So now, I'm awaiting the inevitable. We opened the post to applicants but turnout's been nil. Sigh.

I'm not in good shape the past couple of days. Sick, sick, sick. But I'll be on leave tomorrow. :) One thing I'm looking forward to - We're going to purchase a property tomorrow. I'm super excited. ;)

Anyway, that's all for now. Ciao! :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Related Posts

1 comments

  1. ei there! hope u'r ok.. nahawaan ata kita.. im not feeling well din this past few days.. lunch naman tyo somewhere.. soon! =p

    ReplyDelete