A Few Weddings, A Birthday, and an Outing

By Monday, June 20, 2011 ,

Ola Amigo/Amiga! LOL. I've been unable to blog for quite some time, and quite frankly, I don't know where to begin. I feel like I missed out on telling you guys a lot of stories and thoughts... From my previous mobile posts though, you probably know that I've been busy as heck this past couple of months. Was also sick for a good two weeks. Went on sick leave just one day though. Hahaha!

Oh well.  The land procurement went well. We still need to finish paying for it within the year, so we're tightening our belts for the next couple of months. Once it's fully paid, we'll need to wait maybe another couple of years before we can actually have the house built. Hahahaha! But, well, one step at a time. We'll get there eventually.

So... Hmmm. So many things happened, and instead of me yacking on and on about it, I'll post pictures instead. Enjoy! :)

Oh. My. God. LOL! The pictures are in my netbook. And, the Memet has just arrived home, so I'll upload them later. Hahaha!

Ciao! :)

Related Posts

0 comments