High Time for Wellies!

By Saturday, June 25, 2011

This is really is it. LOL! I am dead-set on getting myself a pair (or two) of wellies. For those of you scratching their heads thinking I've gone berserk, wellies are rain boots. :) And you gotta admit, with the kind of crazy stormy weather we've been getting lately, it's only practical to have a pair of rain boots handy. ;)

I've been browsing through Plueys' website and I've already tagged my top 4 choices:

Go Fish (P2,399)

Origami Me (P2,399)

Puppy Love (P2,399)

Oooh La Lace (P2,399)
I wanna get all 4, but then, what do I need 4 pairs of wellies for? Hehehe. I'll probably get 2 pairs. Or... Ok. Just one. Hahaha! Let's see how that goes.

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. I've been eyeing that last pair of wellies you posted since I found out about the brand two years ago. I think I'll buy it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted that last pair too! But I love pink so I'm gravitating towards the pink one. LOL! Decisions, decisions... Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get both, sis! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not enough funds eh. LOL! I made my hubby do the decision-making. He likes the Puppy Love one. Good thing it's in my top picks, so I'll get that nalang. :)

    ReplyDelete