My Brother's Wedding

By Saturday, June 25, 2011 ,

I mentioned in my previous post that I attended a couple of weddings in my absence from blog-life. LOL. One of those weddings is my one and only baby brother's wedding. :)

I could go on and on about so many details, but heck, I'm super tired so I'll share some pics with you guys instead.

I took 'em all. They may not be all that professional or artistic, but I'm proud of them. Hehehe. I really, really want to improve as a photographer. But enough yakking. Here are some of my favorite photos. :)

They used our SUV as the bridal "car", so I was able to get a shot of the bride before everyone else in church saw her. :)

The newlyweds.

My cousin the bestman with The Memet. Sweet noh? LOL.




Push that truck! Go go go! :p

Look at all that money!

Catching some alone time during the reception.

Me, resting after the ceremony. I wasn't able to take a lot of photos coz I was part of the entourage. Toink. :p

Related Posts

0 comments