My Yellow Cambridge Satchel

By Saturday, July 02, 2011

I think I'm going through a bag phase. I saw this bag on Schu's blog around Feb of this year and just fell in love with it. Right then and there, I pre-ordered it, and then I got it after a couple of months.

I just super love my yellow satchel. It ain't as roomy as a hobo, but, I was still able to fit a lot of things in it. Here, take a peek. :)

My 14" yellow Cambridge Satchel. :)
 The Contents:

My cellphones

Baby wipes

My kikay kit (Freebie from Watson's)

My company ID

Human Nature hand sanitizers

Sophie Martin wallet

Umbrella

Human Nature 100% Natural Hydrating Lotion

Candy
Ta-da! All snug and (somewhat) organized in my satchel. :)

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. i want one! but isn't the leather kinda stiff? i can lend you my saddle soap to soften the leather :o) but it might spoil the color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the leather's kinda stiff but it's just so pretty, isn't it? Hehehe... Get one narin, Mama Jen! The pink one's very pretty. :)

    Only problem for me is I don't get to use it lately coz of the rain. I'm afraid the water might leave marks on the leather...

    ReplyDelete