My Plueys

By Saturday, August 06, 2011



My first pair of wellies is probably the best purchase I've ever made in my entire life. Rather timely too, because we've been getting a lot of rain recently.

I'm so glad I succumbed to my urge to get one. Hahaha! I've actually been rather happy whenever I have to leave the house while it's raining.

Thing is, I hate getting my feet wet while commuting. I'm not being 'maarte', really. I guess it has something to do with my being OC? Flood water irks me. It's just plain dirty. And you don't know what kind of germy trash had been lying around before it started raining. Not to mention those things that the 'durara' people leave on the streets. Oh! And let's not forget about leptospirosis. Toinks. Yes, I'm like that. You'll never be able to make me walk barefoot outside of my room. Hahaha!

Anyway, yeah. I'm really glad I bought myself a pair of Plueys. :) No more gloomy and icky rainy days for me! :)




Next on my list? A pair of Melissas. Hahaha!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Related Posts

0 comments