Bags: Cabas Tote

By Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I was browsing through http://www.themall.ph/ (Which I shouldn't have been doing in the first place because I should be asleep by now. LOL), when I came across a tote that made my heart skip a beat.

ALT MANILA
Cabas Tote

Grabbed from the website:


Cabas Tote

ALT MANILA

P 1500
For that seamlessly polished and stylish look, here is the Cabas Tote.
It fits all your daily things and keeps them safely locked with an elegant gold clasp

Carries up to 5kg
material: PU leather
dimensions: 16"x14"x5"thick handle drop approx 6"
Available in Black, Tan and Bone

How to order
Visit our multiply site for free shipping!
1. Visit our multiply site: Altmanila.multiply.com/products
2. Select your item of choice
3. Select color and quantity
4. Select your preferred method of payment
5. Pay for item
6. Await shipment within 1-2 days via Xend

For other ways:
Contact ALT Manila:
Email: ilove@altmanila.com
Mobile: 0915-5108842
Twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/ALTmanila
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/altmanila
Website: www.altmanila.com
Multiply: altmanila.multiply.com/products

Or Visit us:

Cabana Lounge Shop
2F The Nail Spa, 109 Gamboa Street, Legaspi Village, Makati
0915-9261023
10am-8pm
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cabana-Lounge-Shop/384761961552429

TopPicks Shoppesville
3F Shoppesville Arcade, Greenhills


I'm a girl who's all about totes. I LOVE totes. They usually go with my laid-back, casual sense of style.

The Cabas Tote would be perfect for weekends or quick trips to the grocery. I can see myself matching it with shorts, a tank, and a cute pair of sandals. The neutral color also means you can wear practically any color with it. :)

Here's a sample outfit from themall.ph:

Pls click the image for a better view of the photo.

Totally cute, right? :)

Related Posts

2 comments