Haul: Forever21 Necklaces

By Tuesday, July 31, 2012


I was really just supposed to window shop with a friend in Megamall yesterday, but because we stayed too long in Forever21, I wasn't able to resist the temptation. LOL!

Can you see the 2 necklaces that I'm holding? Haha!
I walked away with 2 simple necklaces, which was quite a feat because I also wanted some bracelets and earrings. I guess I'm learning some self-control because I actually mulled the purchase for a while. Hehe! I have to admit though that it wasn't easy talking myself out of buying other things.

Here are a few close up shots of the necklaces I did walk way with.



I love the key pendant on the long necklace above. It's simple, yet it'll add an interesting touch to any outfit. I have a lot of plain black shirts, so it'll definitely go nicely with those.


The necklace above has a chain that's a whole lot shorter than the first one. The pendant on this one falls just around the collar bone and I imagine it'll add a lovely touch to any blouse or dress.


Here's a closer shot of the pendant. Doesn't it look seriously romantic? :)

I just realized today that I have a LOT of accessories. I have to start blogging about them more often. :)

Related Posts

0 comments