Haul: Oro Gold

By Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I was roaming around Eastwood Mall yesterday, while waiting for the hubby who had a dinner meeting in some cafe there. I didn't really plan on buying anything, since he specifically told me not to go shopping. Haha! And I didn't really have any money in my wallet anyway. Or so I thought.


There was a Volvo display at the ground floor and after I finished admiring the expensive vehicles (I can only dream), a guy from a nearby stall approached me and offered me samples of their products, and a free sample hand spa. I had lots of time to kill, so I thought 'Why not?'. The stall's name? Oro Gold. I've seen it in Shangri-La Mall before, but I usually ignored their offers because their products looked expensive.

After the first few minutes with the sales clerk, I realized that I shouldn't have gone with him, because I liked the products that he had me try, and his colleague was even able to convince me to come back with the hubby so that he can try out their face products. Yikes.

To cut the long story short, we ended up walking away with a few purchases despite the hefty price tag on the items. The sales clerks were THAT good. Haha! But seriously, they were nice and funny, and they didn't 'really' force us into buying anything. I guess the sampling of the products did us in.

Here's a shot of the stuff we got:

Please click on the image for a larger view.

The hubby and I have yet to try all of them, so I can't say yet if they're all REALLY worth the money or not. I'll write a review on each of the products once we've tried them out a couple of times. :)

TIP: You can haggle with the sales clerks. That's how we were able to walk away happy despite the expensive price tag on the products. Hihi!

Related Posts

6 comments

  1. Hi! I was searching Orogold in the Internet and found your site. Are the products OK? Were you able to use them already? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I was searching for orogold reviews in the Internet and found your site. I passed by orogold's stall at shang today and the salesperson let me try their dead sea salt and nail care (two of the products in your picture). Are the orogold products good? Were you able to use them already?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hydee!

    I haven't had a chance to try them yet coz I've been hugely busy with chores. But now that we've got a new househelp, I can try out some of the new products that I bought in the last couple of weeks.

    I'll update my blog with a post on how my hubby and I find the products. :)


    Thanks,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Can't wait for your update :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings! Very supportive opinion on this article! This is the modest changes which make the greatest changes. A big Thanks for sharing this!
    orogold cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! Great job this is so great blog. Thanks! orogold

    ReplyDelete